Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the Universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv, Israel & Kyiv, Ukraine; two mobile game capitals of the world. Moon Active now has over 200+ talented team members after experiencing rapid growth with a 4x increase in 2018, and is impressively continuing on this upward spiral while maintaining its intimate culture.
Our goal is to develop top quality casual games and connect people, friends and players from all over the world. Our latest game, Coin Master, is a top grossing game in every country it was officially launched. We follow our belief that reaching success comes from setting high standards and striving to be the best at all we do:
- Stunning art
- Fun game play
- Marketing expertise
- Data science
- Advanced technology
As we expand, we’re looking for an exceptionally skilled Full Stack (Node.js/React) Developer to join the team.
You will be developing a Business application, allowing teams from Marketing, Monetization, Product, CRM, and LiveOps to leverage insights from massive amounts of data to deliver an optimized and personalized experience to our players.
You will be delivering cutting-edge features in diverse areas ranging from Marketing automation, In-game campaign management, Experience segmentation, Game optimization, Social campaign management, A/B testing tools, and more.
We’re looking at various levels of experience as we want people who can bring a variety of different things to the team.
Product Tech Stack: Node.js, TypeScript, Express.js, MongoDB, React, MobX, Material-UI, Parcel.js, AWS, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, GitHub actions as CI/CD, GitHub packages, Microservices, Micro Frontends.
- Responsible for the Infrastructure platform, its up-time, architecture & scale
- Develop APIs, UI, and tools used in the core of the company’s operation
- Maintain fast-paced deliveries with no compromises on quality and user experience
- Work with the Kyiv-based cross-functional team
- Experience in Back End software development (4+ years)
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience in client-side frameworks like React, Angular, or equivalent SPA framework (2+ years)
- Knowledge of NoSQL and key-value DB’s (e.g MongoDB, Redis)
- Experience with IaaS (AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Ability to carry requirements from early phase to full implementation
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Experience with TypeScript (preferred)
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary with yearly performance reviews
- Comfortable, centrally-located office with sport and recreation areas, bus shuttle to subway stations
- Vacation: 20 business days, unlimited sick leaves
- Flexible work schedule
- Kitchen with a lot of healthy snacks
- Medical insurance, gym and swimming pool
- Corporate events (Happy hours on Fridays, regular team buildings, and parties)
- Corporate gifts for birthdays and work anniversaries
- Education expenses coverage, English classes, Corporate trainings
- Relocation assistance for nonlocal candidates
- Bicycle/Car parking