We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a result of new product lines and business activities, we need to extend and diverse Fintech R&D resources and capacity to support those new needs. The mission and vision are to establish a solid development team in Ukraine. This team will gain deep familiarity with NI technical infrastructure, architecture, and echo system and will be capable of taking and leading major development efforts and deliver high-quality content on a schedule aligned with NI business and product goals.
About the Client:
Natural Intelligence is a global leader in the online comparison market. Our mission is to simplify decision-making and match customers with valuable brands. Our Fintech Business Unit focuses on the lending, mortgage, consumer finance and insurance verticals, working closely with market leaders to send high-value customers at scale. Our vision is to become “Expedia.com for your money” – creating a marketplace for a broad range of financial products and services.
Our technology helps millions of consumers around the world make smarter, more confident buying decisions. We do so by creating trusted comparison websites that enable consumers to easily compare products and services online and form high-value relationships with the brands they choose. Our partner brands, some of which are among the most prominent websites worldwide, utilize our platform to maximize their online presence.
- Be responsible for building, maintaining, and improving frontend and backend systems, using Agile development methods
- Be a part of the development of scalable web applications with cutting edge technologies, such as: React, Semantic UI, material design, NodeJS, GraphQL, C3js, D3, ES6, HTML5, CSS3, etc
- Leverage your skills and experience to design, build and maintain the next-generation web-based GUI and contribute features to a complex product built in a distributed Microservices environment
- Lead front end technological initiatives and improvements while instilling the development of “best practices” – Push our load times and performance to the next level
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure, develop solutions used by our customers, with a strong emphasis on performance and quality
- Maintain high-quality code by writing unit, integration tests, and automation
- Work closely with UX expert and product to design and build no less than the best user experience for our web apps
- 4+ years in Backend development with web orientation (NodeJS + express)
- 4+ years working with Databases (NoSQL, MongoDB – advantage)
- 2+ years of experience with ReactJS
- 2+ years of experience with modern CSS/SCSS/Less/CSS-in-JS development
- Experience with build tools (NPM/Webpack/Parcel)
- Passion for the internet, frontend, and HTML, eager to learn and advocate for the next-generation technologies and tooling
- A can-do attitude and desire to become a technological focal point in the company
- Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins pipelines & Groovy) – big advantage
- Experience with Docker – advantage
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just dont miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfill your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.