About the Company:
Natural Intelligence is a global leader in the online comparison market. Our mission is to simplify decision-making and match customers with valuable brands. Our Fintech Business Unit focuses on the lending, mortgage, consumer finance and insurance verticals, working closely with market leaders to send high-value customers at scale. Our vision is to become “Expedia.com for your money” – creating a marketplace for broad range of financial products and services.
Our technology helps millions of consumers around the world make smarter, more confident buying decisions. We do so by creating trusted comparison websites that enable consumers to easily compare products and services online and form high-value relationships with the brands they choose. Our partner brands, some of which are among the most prominent websites worldwide, utilize our platform to maximize their online presence.
About the role:
As a result of new product lines and business activities, we need to extend and diverse Fintech R&D resources and capacity to support those new needs.
The mission and vision are to establish a solid development team in Kyiv.
This team will gain deep familiarity with NI technical infrastructure, architecture, and echo system and will be capable of taking and leading major development efforts and deliver high-quality content on a schedule aligned with NI business and product goals.
- Be responsible for building, maintaining, and improving Front End and Back End systems, using Agile development methods.
- Be a part of the development of scalable web applications with cutting edge technologies, such as: React, Semantic UI, material design, NodeJS, GraphQL, C3js, D3, ES6, HTML5, CSS3, etc.
- Leverage your skills and experience to design, build and maintain the next-generation web-based GUI and contribute features to a complex product built in a distributed Microservices environment
- Lead front end technological initiatives and improvements while instilling the development of “best practices” – Push our load times and performance to the next level
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure, develop solutions used by our customers, with a strong emphasis on performance and quality
- Maintain high-quality code by writing unit, integration tests, and automation
- Work closely with UX expert and product to design and build no less than the best user experience for our web apps
- 4+ years in Back End development with web orientation (NodeJS + express or equivalent)
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in HTML5, CSS3
- 4+ years working with Databases (NoSQL, MongoDB – advantage)
- 2+ years of experience with Frontend libraries/frameworks like ReactJS/Angular/Vue.js
- 2+ years of experience with modern CSS/SCSS/Less/CSS-in-JS development
- Experience with build tools (NPM/Webpack/Parcel)
- Passion for the internet, Front End, and HTML, eager to learn and advocate for the next-generation technologies and tooling
- A can-do attitude and desire to become a technological focal point in the company
- Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins pipelines & Groovy) – big advantage
- Experience with Docker – advantage
- Experience in the development of enterprise-level single-page applications
- Relevant academic background
- Technical experience and development expertise in Core Java, Web Services, Spring, Hibernate
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions