Senior Full Stack .NET Developer for ITSENSE (Wroclaw)
ITSENSE is a swiss based Software Company that specializes in Identity- and Access Management and IT-Operations services and solutions.We simplify business processes such as onboarding of new employees or requesting access to different resources and enable our customers to provide reliable, secure and easy to use services for authentication and authorization.Our biggest asset is our customer base, which is why we involve them directly in the development process. This enables us to adapt modern technology and trends quickly and to produce solutions and services which are truly loved. Customer feedback, ideas and wishes all influence our development process directly.
On behalf of ITSENSE, Ciklum is looking for Senior Full Stack .NET Developer to join our team in Wroclaw on full-time basis.
- Database design;
- Backend services implementation;
- Testing and quality assurance;
- Connecting to third party tools;
- Designing graphical user interfaces.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in .NET Software Development;
- Master’s degree or higher in Mathematics, Engineering and/or Computer Science;
- Experience with agile methodology;
- Experience in working in a distributed global environment;
- Very good command of English.
- Very good experience with .NET and .NET Core;
- Very good experience in database design (MySQL/MariaDB/NHibernate);
- Good experience with testing frameworks (NUnit/Selenium)
- Experience with Micro Services and OData
- Experience with ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core;
- Experience with Git and Jira.
What's in it for you
- Work with best experts in a friendly atmosphere;
- Competitive salary;
- Possibility to work in a successful and highly innovative company;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office at BC SkyTower with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year;
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package.