Optimal+ is the global leader in lifecycle analytics solutions for the automotive, semiconductor, and electronics industries, serving tier-1 suppliers and OEMs. Analyzing data from over 100 billion devices annually, Optimal+ enables enhancements in key manufacturing metrics such as yield and efficiency, improves product quality and reliability, and provides full supply chain visibility. Seamlessly integrated with other already existing tools, the Optimal+ Open Platform combines machine-learning with a global data infrastructure to provide real-time product analytics and to extract insights from data across the entire supply chain. Optimal Plus has offices in Asia, Europe, the United States, and Israel.
On behalf of Optimal+, Ciklum is looking for Senior Full Stack .NET Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Become a part of the only Big Data analytics software company which provides an end-to-end product analytics solution for semiconductor and electronics companies.
As a Senior Full Stack .Net Developer, you will be expected to contribute to the whole team from your gift of talents, intellect, experience, and enthusiasm, as well as have fun!
- You’ll design & develop new and challenging tasks on a dynamic and tech savvy team.
- You’ll work with a diverse group of engineers throughout the entire deployment phases.
- You’ll work in big data environments using cutting edge technologies.
- 6+ years of experience with application development using C# .NET framework
- 2+ years of Experience in JS on top of Angular
- Experience in Enterprise systems
- Expert in server-side development, architecture, and design
- Experience in working with complex SQL queries.
- Experience with rational databases (SQL / Vertica)
- Experience in large scale enterprise software development and integration with Microsoft tools (Visual Studio / TFS)
- Experience in client-side technologies
- B.Sc. in computer science
- Ready to express own opinion and challenge his manager
- Innovation thinking
- Customer oriented
What's in it for you
- Join us in creating next-generation software that ensures the lifetime quality and reliability of the smart electronic products that drive our lives
- Optimal+ software breaks new ground in connecting the entire continuum of semiconductor and electronics manufacturing from chip to board to system. No one else is doing this – or having a genuine impact on the market – quite like we are
- Usage of the latest technologies and tools to develop and deliver amazing products
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation