On behalf of Just Eat Takeaway, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Full-stack .NET Engineer for our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
You will become a part of a positive, engaged, and motivated team of strong professionals based in Kyiv and Bristol tech centers.
We offer a unique, very friendly, and supportive working environment where you communicate and work directly with the UK stakeholders.
The engineering team is mostly based in Kyiv, while the management team is located in UK. Our sprint cycle is currently 2 weeks, we respect key agile ceremonies: Daily Meeting, Sprint Planning, Sprint Refinement, Sprint Demo, Sprint Retrospective.
We recognize the value of peer code reviews, regular knowledge sharing, and training sessions, you will also have an ability to participate in a variety of tech communities within a company, such QA, Serverless,.NET guilds, and so on.
We care about the mental health of your employees, you will have a power hour reserved in your daily calendar which you can use to exercise, meditate or restore your energy as you wish.
We offer personal and professional growth and formal performance evaluation process, tasks differentiation according to personal and self-development goals.
- Keep to the processes, standards and designs that your team has agreed
- Ensure you and others continuously improve by proposing and then implementing new processes, designs and engineering practices that make your team more effective
- Contribute to the definition of product features, including in workshops with other product development teams
- Take responsibility for supporting your changes all the way through to prove that -they work well – and continue to work well – in production
- Write technically sound, clean, maintainable code – with practical application of established patterns and practices
- Track the progress that you are making towards the wider goals of your team, and transparently communicate that progress to your team and Technology Manager
- C#, ASP .NET Web API, .Net Core
- Good understanding and actual development of Event-Driven Microservices
- Design and development of REST API
- HTML5/CSS, JS frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Vue.js etc) & Responsive Web Design
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or similar cloud computing platforms
- Relational (such as SQL Server, MySQL) and non-relational (such as DynamoDB, Redis) databases
- Experience working in a Continuous Delivery cycle
- Experience supporting your software in production
- History of successful remote collaboration
- Familiarity with a range of Agile software delivery practices (Scrum, Kanban, Lean)
- Understanding of distributed source control systems, especially Git
- Good knowledge of AWS Services, Serverless, Step functions is a big plus
What's in it for you
- Well believe and trust in you and your abilities. So you and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities to the rest of the platform and company
- An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out
- Regular 1-to-1 meetings with your manager, with support and guidance to set and then meet personal career objectives
- An open, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events
- Regular hackathons – use your imagination, ideas and technologies of your choice to innovate and deliver prototypes of new products