eToro is the world’s leading online Social Investment Network, with over 4 million registered users from 140 different countries. From its inception as the brainchild of brothers Jonathan and Ronen Assia, eToro’s mission has been to revolutionize the way people access the financial markets and make their trading experience more social, simple, enjoyable and transparent. Thanks to a suite of innovative and simple web-based and mobile trading platforms that appeal to every level of trading expertise, the eToro social investment network facilitates information exchange between investors and enables them to trade currencies, commodities, indices and stocks instantly. The real game changer for eToro was the 2010 launch of the eToro OpenBook social trading platform, which for the first time congregated eToro’s millions of traders into one interconnected network.
On behalf of eToro, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Full Stack .NET Software Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Join our team and be part of a highly dynamic and challenging environment using cutting-edge technologies. You will be designing and implementing financial oriented, large scale distributed systems.
- Own & lead the technical solution and delivery to our customers.
- Design and develop 24/7 high scale APIs and distributed system using Microsoft Azure cloud, C#, RabbitMQ, Redis and more
- Own, monitor and improve our services in production
- Be a technical leader; research and promote new technologies and tools
- Face technical challenges – performance, fault-tolerance, security and live production issues
- Play an active role in requirements definition and systems analysis
- Collaborate with Product, Finance and Legal departments on day to day basis
- Be part of an amazing fast-paced team
- Work well in a team environment and be able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements
- Results oriented, self-learner, problem solver with ‘can do’ attitude
- Experienced with cloud technologies; preferably Microsoft Azure – Advantage
- Have minimum 5 years experience developing with C#, .NET
- Experienced with Fintech industry and/or compliance domain – Advantage.
What's in it for you
- Working with the latest technologies
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in world-known and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation