eToro is the world’s leading online Social Investment Network, with over 4 million registered users from 140 different countries. From its inception as the brainchild of brothers Jonathan and Ronen Assia, eToro’s mission has been to revolutionize the way people access the financial markets and make their trading experience more social, simple, enjoyable and transparent. Thanks to a suite of innovative and simple web-based and mobile trading platforms that appeal to every level of trading expertise, the eToro social investment network facilitates information exchange between investors and enables them to trade currencies, commodities, indices and stocks instantly. The real game changer for eToro was the 2010 launch of the eToro OpenBook social trading platform, which for the first time congregated eToro’s millions of traders into one interconnected network.
On behalf of eToro, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Full Stack .NET Software Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
You will be a key contributor in Communication team, which develops and owns a full suite of cloud-based distributed systems handling various communication channels with our 10M customers. The team is part of the Experience Group which develops eToro added value and differentiating features which drive the company growth….and we do it all fast!
- Design and develop high scale APIs and distributed system using Microsoft Azure cloud, C#, RabbitMQ, Redis and more
- Write unit tests, integration tests and CI/CD scripts
- Own, monitor and improve our services in production
- Lead design effort; write technical design documents and held design review meetings
- Own and lead collaborative efforts with various stake holders including: Product, IT, Dev. teams
- Be a technical leader; research and promote new technologies and tools
- Face technical challenges – performance, fault-tolerance, security and live production issues
- Be involved throughout our services life cycle, influence every step of the way
- Be part of an amazing fast-paced team
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with .Net;
- Experienced in developing distributed, highly available and high scale RESTful APIs;
- Experience with client side development;
- Work well in a team environment and be able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements;
- Proven leadership and delivery as tech lead;
- Results oriented, self-learner, problem solver with ‘can do’ attitude;
- Proficient in C#, performance improvement and SQL;
- Proficiency in English.
- Experienced with Cloud technologies (preferably Microsoft Azure)
- Experience with Angular (or other JS frameworks);
- Experienced with Redis, RabbitMQ, NoSQL, NodeJs
What's in it for you
- Working with the latest technologies
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in world-known and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation