On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for a Senior Full Stack (PHP) Developer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Ciklum is building a team to work on various projects whose primary goal is to improve and automate the customer’s business processes, reduce time and efforts required for various operations.
JLL is a leading financial and professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2017, JLL had revenue of $7.9 billion and fee revenue of $6.7 billion; managed 4.6 billion square feet, or 423 million square meters; and completed investment sales, acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $170 billion. At the end of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of 82,000, serving the local, regional and global real estate needs of those clients, growing our company in the process. In response to changing client expectations and market conditions, we assemble teams of experts who deliver integrated services built on market insight and foresight, sound research and relevant market knowledge. We attract, develop and reward the best, and most diverse, people in our industry, challenging them to develop enduring client relationships built on quality service, collaboration and trust. As of December 31, 2017, LaSalle had $58.1 billion of real estate assets under management.
We are in business to create and deliver real value for clients, shareholders and our own people in a complex world that is constantly changing.
JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated.
- Developing business platform based on the requirements and expectations of the business under the supervision of project manager
- Creating and maintaining a PHP-based application
- Maintaining web pages integrated with the application
- Implementation of new functionalities
- Experience with OOP PHP development
- Strong understanding of MySQL, including complex queries
- Very good command of English
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and acquire knowledge
- Ability to work in a team
- Reliability and punctuality
- Good experience with SEO standards
- Experience in React
- Ability to solve programming problems independently
- Strong motivation to achieve success for the project
- Good interpersonal skills
- Perform a broad range of complex technical or professional activities, in a variety of contexts
- Investigate, define and resolve complex issues
- Able to work in distributed cross-functional teams effectively
- Influence customers and team members on the project level
- May supervise others or make decisions which impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects
- Plan, schedule and monitor your own work (and of others where applicable) competently
- Have learning agility (readiness for challenge and being open to change)
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions Gdansk or Wroclaw
- Work from home/100% remote
- Private medical healthcare fully covered by Ciklum with a possibility to cover family members
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
- Parking space 50% covered by Ciklum