On behalf of Explorium, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Full Stack (Python) Developer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Explorium (www.explorium.ai) offers a new breed of data science platform, fueled by Automated Data and Feature Discovery. By dynamically integrating a company’s internal data with thousands of external sources, the Explorium platform is able to extract the most relevant features and power superior machine learning models.
Explorium is looking for a passionate, creative and talented Full Stack Developer with experience in frontend frameworks, an eye for clean code, an appetite for working with the latest web technologies and expertise in backend technologies.
- Develop new features and backend infrastructure enhancements on Explorium’s data science platform
- Collaborate with data science and data acquisition teams to integrate new data sources and data pipelines into the product
- End-to-end development of new features and enhancements on Explorium’s back-office application.
- Understanding business priorities, participate in feature design and incremental delivery of a SaaS application
- Working in an Agile environment, at a sustainable pace, in two-week sprints
- 3+ years of experience in server-side development in Python
- Deep understanding of web architecture
- Fluent in HTML/CSS layouts
- Extensive hands-on experience coding, testing, and code reviewing
- Ability to write, read, and speak fluently in English
- 1 year of experience with Frontend
- Experience in React and state management frameworks (Redux/Mobx etc)
- Passionate developer, experienced in creating web applications of complex data-heavy layouts.
- Team player with a strong can-do attitude
- Great communication skills and self-learning ability
- Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies in the everlasting effort to perfect our product
- A developer with an ability to work independently in a demanding startup environment
- Independent thinker with an ability to find clever solutions to complex problems
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you will have a chance to communicate and work directly
- with clients
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work for a big, global and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions
- Ability to improve English communication skills by working in a diverse and distributed team of professionals and meeting with customers