On behalf of Lynx.MD, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Full-stack (React/Python) Developer to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
Lynx.MD (https://lynx.md/) is a young startup after seed funding (located in the heart of Tel Aviv) promoting innovation in the healthcare space by building a platform that helps hospitals collaborate with researchers in a secure, compliant and privacy-preserving way. Our product is an end-to-end data science platform that facilitates data-driven solution development, from initial exploration to solution deployment. Using the platform, doctors, data scientists and data engineers explore, transform and research medical data, and develop healthcare solutions on top of that data.
- Build new platform from scratch;
- Develop new features;
- Build system architecture and decide on technology solution;
- Build and lead a full-stack team, drive its delivery pipeline;
- Contribute to the team’s knowledge, experience and expertise;
- Work closely with stakeholders to vision, develop and measure onboarding improvements;
- Act as Tech lead; mitigate risks; work to ensure quality, high availability and scalability.
- Hands-on experience writing production-level Python code;
- Hands-on experience writing production-level React code;
- Designing and implementing a REST API;
- Experience with relational databases, SQL and data modeling;
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines;
- Experience with AWS (S3, EC2, Cognito, etc.).
Nice to have:
- Strong grasp of software architecture in the cloud.
- Feel comfortable learning new subjects on your own;
- Enjoy working independently and taking ownership over projects;
- Good communication skills (English);
- Leadership skills.
What's in it for you
- We invest in your potential;
- Agile environment;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates excellent working conditions.