On behalf Blokapi, Ciklum is looking for a talented Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack software engineer to join the Blokapi founding team and lead web and server development efforts, building our platform and web SDK from scratch.
The blokapi.io platform provides enterprises with innovative new digital means of engaging with customers and enterprises. It reduces costs and brings new efficiencies that were never available before.
Led by a successful, experienced team the blokapi solution opens a myriad of new digital business models for enterprises.
Our integrated platform consists of a Verified-Digital-Identity wallet, a digital Smart-Vault, ready-made ERP to DLT API adapters and Business-Workflow-Templates.
Client’s website: https://www.blokapi.io/
- Take an active part in research and design of new and exciting blockchain based features;
- Analyze requirements, design and develop web client and server logic, work closely with the management team;
- Be in charge of a complete release to production include testing, deploying and monitoring;
- Collaborate with others in an agile environment.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent;
- 5+ years of engineering work experience in full stack development (web + server side);
- Proficiency with front-end web technologies (HTML5, ES6, CSS, SASS);
- Experienced with CI/CD process and how it works behind the scene;
- Love architecting and writing clean, simple, well-modularized code;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, with sensitivity to cross-cultural, cross-audience communications;
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative/non-traditional solutions;
- Fluent English speaker.
- Diligent, responsible, communicative, proactive, who always passionate about what you do;
- Strong & clear communication skills;
- Flexible engineer, interested in new technologies and approaches.
What's in it for you
- Possibility to join one of the most innovative project ever;
- Be a part of self-sovereign identity product development;
- Very close cooperation with client;
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project;
- Dynamic and challenging tasks;
- Ability to influence project technologies;
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.