On behalf of Contentsquare, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Contentsquare is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey.
We love having a close relationship with our customers such as Walmart, Tiffany & Co, l’Occitane, Kering, L’Oréal, and more.
Since 2012 we have had 150% YOY growth and raised $60M in Jan 2019 to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to become the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, Munich and expanding throughout North America and Asia we have a great international team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, a fun atmosphere, a very exciting vision and culture!
We have 170 passionate and talented engineers from in our R&D team working on developing the best UX analytics software on the market.
Are you willing to participate in the development of software which revolutionizes e-commerce, thanks to processing large volumes of data, using cutting edge technologies such as Node.js and Angular ?
We are precisely looking for a Senior Fullstack Software Engineer!
Do not hesitate to check on our YouTube video to see what it’s like to be a Software Engineer at ContentSquare!
Within an agile team, your goal will be to enrich our SaaS application, using Angular and Node.js.
We highly value user experience, the quality of the interfaces that we deploy, and the quality of the code.
- Making key technical decisions and helping to define the global technical vision
- Leading large scale projects and mentoring other developers
- Evangelizing the code quality and tests
- Consolidating our distributed architecture – recently switched to micro-services – with better isolation of our services and the creation of new analytical products, built on our stack, to better meet the demands of our customers, particularly in the US
- Implementing new features for ContentSquare’s product
- Writing client and server code to provide successful and ergonomic web applications
- Ensuring the reliability, the scalability and the efficiency of the SaaS application
- Stack: NodeJS, Angular,…
- At least 3 years of experience as either Front End or Back End developer
- Good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and methodology (git flow, pull requests, merges)
- Experience in implementing automated testing platforms or unit tests in frameworks such as Jest and Karma
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Experience in translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Experience with Angular6+ and rxjs
- Experience in using ngrx is a plus
- Experience in writing E2E tests is a plus
- Understanding of REST principles
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Experience working with databases that represent and support business processes (rational DB such as PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Experience in using Nest JS is a plus
What's in it for you
- If you are looking for a variety of cool projects, such as working on a Large Single Page Application with intensive data visualizations
- If you are interested in contributing to open source projects as well as investing in the tech scene by organizing meetups and presenting at conferences
- If you are looking for an environment where you’ll have the occasion to be a technical referent on your areas of expertise, all while taking responsibilities on strategical corporate axes
- If you share our “quality focused” vision: code quality, code reviews, and code coverage (unit and functional tests).
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!