On behalf of our New Client, Ciklum is looking for Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Our Client pioneers the TransitTech category by using new technologies to power public mobility systems, optimizing networks of dynamic shuttles, buses, wheelchair accessible vehicles, school buses, and autonomous vehicles around the globe. Building the world’s most efficient, equitable, and sustainable transportation network for all riders. At the intersection of transportation and technology, our Client is a visionary market leader that combines software innovation with sophisticated service design and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves, with 150 global partners on six continents, and counting.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to join our R&D center. We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to produce our new scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a freshly created cross-functional team in our new engineering office in Sofia, Bulgaria, that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
We write a lot of GoLang and JS but we are polyglots. If you are coming from a different coding environment, joining our team will be the best way to learn new tech and move to GoLang as a solid backend engineer.
We run a lot of Kubernetes, Docker, Git, *Nix, AWS Lambdas, Cloud Functions.
We deploy in Google Cloud and AWS – if you don’t have experience we’re sure you’ll have enough time to learn the cloud stacks.
- Develop backend services using Node.js
- Develop frontend implementations using TypeScript and the latest Web standards
- Utilise React/Redux and common ecosystem libraries. Research and support the development of native mobile applications
- Operate with an existing relational (e.g CockroachDB) and non-relational (e.g. MongoDB, Cloud Firestore) database. Analyse and design the database structure
- Apply best practices to the design of data structures and algorithms. Strive for both simplicity and performance
- Share your expertise with the team by putting your ego aside
- Write your technical docs or implementation proposals, mentor and improve the overall performance of the team
- Bring ideas to the table, take ownership over project timelines and deliverables, and help us scale
- You have proven experience as a Full Stack Node.js/React developer
- You have a knack for visual design and utility
- You make sure that you and everyone around you are growing towards an outstanding group of professionals who share the same passion
- You are a personable and bright team player
- You are able to motivate and drive your colleagues towards success, and you are a humble and proactive team player
- You have good communication skills and logical thinking
- You are fluent in English language
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Continuous self-improvement