Netpulse is the #1 provider of custom-branded mobile apps that engage members, drive revenue, and integrate deeply with the club’s most important technology solutions. Industry leaders such as Gold’s Gym, Retro Fitness and Equinox leverage Netpulse’s mobile solutions in clubs all over the world. Netpulse delivers a complete mobile experience by partnering with top technology solutions, including ABC Financial, Club Comm and Perkville. Founded in 2001, now Netpulse has over 500 iOS/Android apps. Netpulse has clients in the USA, Europe and Asia (Indonesia, Malaysia, etc). Development teams in Kiev, Beijing, San Francisco.
Specialties: Health Clubs Fitness Wellness Mobile Apps Marketing Gyms
On behalf of eGym (Qualitrain), Ciklum is looking for Senior Fullstack Developer to join the team on full time basis and create a project from scratch.
As a Fullstack Developer for our online services you are involved in all parts of the product life cycle: enjoy working on end-to-end product development, bringing in your frontend experience and helping to improve our backend systems. Are you up for that new challenge?
The Qualitrain network provides a comprehensive sports and health offer with over 1,400 network partners in germany, such as gyms, swimming pools & boulder halls. We support companies in the planning and implementation of a company health and fitness plan, by giving their employees access to out network of gyms and sports facilities. There are already more than 60.000 employees from companies like Airbus, Kühne+Nagel or Arcelor Mittal that use the Qualitrain network to stay fit and healthy. Qualitrain is a subsidiary of eGym. eGym is an international company, which develops, manufactures and sells advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market.
Client’s website: www.egym.de
- You drive the development of customer-facing features, from idea over user experience tests to implementation
- You use state-of-the-art technologies (like React, Angular, SASS, ES6 or the Play Framework) and help us build our frontend tech stack
- Together with the team, you are responsible for designing scalable web applications using Docker, Kubernetes and Google Container Engine
- You have at least 3 years of practical experience in developing and running web services
- You are a native web technologist (you speak HTML5, modern JS, CSS) and you have some backend development experience (Java, Golang or similar)
- You are passionate about user experience, interaction design and responsive design
- You are interested in some of the latest trends of software engineering: build systems, test automation and continuous delivery
- You like working in an agile, cross-functional team and are eager to contribute your ideas to improve the business of corporate fitness
What's in it for you
- State of the art, cool offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Major US and EU fitness giants are customers of the software you work on with 600+ smaller ones
- Open atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Special partnership with Crossfit Banda will help you stay fit as a benefit working for us