In 2001, a Dane name Jacob Wandt created e-conomic, the first cloud-based accounting software. The first market? Denmark. And the customers in focus were small to medium businesses and accountants.
As the software grew, it became apparent that a solution was needed that was better suited to freelancers and small businesses. Something that could be used easily without prior knowledge or experience in business accounting.
With this in mind, Debitoor was launched in April 2012.
Debitoor is now available in 6 languages and in over 30 countries worldwide. In 2013, e-conomic was purchased by the international investment fund HgCapital. Two years later, the Scandinavian division was sold to Visma, a leading Norwegian IT service provider.
E-conomic then split into two different companies:
E-conomic Nordic, owned by Visma, is active in Scandinavia, the Netherlands, and Eastern Europe.
Debitoor ECI, still owned by HgCapital, markets the accounting software Debitoor to the markets of the UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, and France.
At Debitoor we are on a mission to help small businesses thrive! We do this by creating beautiful and simple tools to run your business online. Tools to invoice and get paid, keep a financial overview, and work with customers and accountants.
- You make the decision to deploy what you have developed to production yourself, when you are ready
- Insane level of Continuous Delivery – 10+ deployments a day. See how we do Continuous Delivery
- We can continually improve by sharing, evaluating and learning
- Micro services and modularization
- Open Source. You can Open Source the JS modules you create at work
- Meeting and collaborating with customers. The more the better.
- React Native, Offline First
- Unit and integration testing (Mocha, Chai, Spy)
Also we use: Gulp, Webpack, React, Redux, Backbone, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, AWS, ES6, TeamCity, TravisCI, Compose.io, Heroku, coveralls, magic!
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentationApply via site