Ciklum is looking for a Senior Fullstack Kotlin Developer with React to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Fullstack Kotlin Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the Fashion Digital German Client.
Join our Fashion Digital German Client that develops a new retail platform. Create a new product with 5 more developers in your team (14 teams in total)
- React, Typescript, next.js, HTML, CSS
- Kotlin, Ktor, Spring v5
- Database: BigTable, BigQuery, CloudSQL, PostgreSQL 13
- API: gRPC, Kafka, Avro
- Other technologies & tools: GCP, GKE, Docker, Datadog, Terraform, Magnolia, Algolia
- Independent work on the project
- Analysis of requirements
- Design and implementation of the new functionality including the tests
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Kotlin
- Experience with Ktor
- Experience with RDBMS and ORM
- Experience with frontend development – React, HTML, CSS
- Experience with general devops – Docker, Kubernetes
- Practical commercial experience with Kafka
- Practical commercial experience with Spring/SpringBoot framework
- Experience with Magnolias CMS, Algolia search engine
- Analytical thinking
- Ability and willingness to learn new things and improve your skills
- Capability and willingness to work with Scrum
- Readiness to travel
- Good communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate English
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just dont miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.