Ciklum is looking for a Senior Go Developer to join our team full-time in Argentina.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Go Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
- Developing backend services (TypeScript/Go)
- Work with the QA team to troubleshoot and resolve bugs
- Work on tickets assigned to maintain our application
- Assist frontend team from time to time to fix bugs and/or tweaks to the UI
- Keep assigned tickets updated, and follow the engineering workflow
- Assisting other team members, and answering questions regarding codebase
- Creating new application features and enhancing existing features
- Design complete backend features, and work with other developers to drive it to completion
- Independently manage and deliver entire epics from conception to completion
- Mentor and guide Associate Engineers on best practices and code quality
- Collaborate with Product Managers to define technical requirements and specifications
- Conduct code reviews and ensure high-quality code
- Lead the design and implementation of complex backend features
- Act as a point of contact for technical issues within the team
- 5+ years experience with coding in Typescript / Go
- 3+ years experience with Git version control (and GitHub)
- 4+ years experience with Relational Databases (Postgres)
- 3+ years experience with developing GraphQL based APIs
- Experience with managing entire epics independently
- Experience with NestJS Framework
- Experience with Azure / AWS cloud environments
- Experience with GitHub Actions (CI/CD)
What's in it for you
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
- Flexibility: hybrid & 100% remote work opportunities, flexible work schedule
- Work-life: 23 vacation days
- Health: comprehensive company-paid medical insurance & 4 additional undocumented sick leave days
- Tailored education path: regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Opportunities: our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
Ciklum is a global company entering Latin America and building a new delivery centre here. Become a part of the big story created right now.
Boost your skills and knowledge: create and innovate side by side with like-minded professionals on a global scale.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We cant wait to see you at Ciklum.