Senior Grails Developer for EverCompliant (Minsk)
EverCompliant is a leading provider of cyber intelligence that allows acquiring banks and payment service providers (PSPs) to manage merchant-based fraud and cyber risk. Our focus is to provide a range of solutions that give acquirers and PSPs the necessary relevant information to check ongoing and newly boarded merchants, while guiding them through the process of managing online risk, detecting transaction launderers, hidden transaction tunnels and fraud detection.
MerchantView is a unique and innovative monitoring solution that combines an automated process of enhanced gathering of cyber intelligence followed by advanced risk analysis to detect and combat hidden, illegal online activity. While using MerchantView, acquirers and payment service providers can gather extensive risk management information that allows them to reach a conclusive business decision regarding each of their merchants. It manages merchant-based fraud, eliminates unwanted risk as well as the costly penalties associated with illegal merchant conduct or any brand damaging activity.
On behalf of EverCompliant, Ciklum is looking for Senior Grails developer to join Minsk team on full-time basis.
Client’s website: http://evercompliant.com
EverCompliant is changing the world of Cyber Intelligence with our revolutionary technology. By utilizing big data and machine learning, we have created the first and only dedicated solution on the market designed to detect and prevent Money Laundering in the e-commerce world.
We are looking for professionals who are passionate team players, creative leaders and are eager to make a difference by helping to create a world changing disruptive technology.
Become a part of a smart, creative, inspiring, and fun team.
we are looking for a Groovy Grails Developer to develop our flagship product.
- Design, develop and influence the flagship product as well as our internal tools;
- The role is highly important for the development of the entire company;
- The work will be in agile methodology;
- The role will include handling raw demands, designing and implementing them end-to-end, with respect to response time and efficiency.
- At least 5 years of experience in development (Java preferred);
- At least 2 years of experience developing in groovy grails;.
- Good English;
- Knowledge of web development (Angular preferred);
- Experience with DB.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.