Senior HR Generalist
HR & Recruitment vacancies
Ciklum is looking for a Senior HR Generalist to join our team full-time in London.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
Can we become a perfect match? Are you a self-driven person, able to manage your own time and priorities and work in a multitasking mode, an excellent communicator with good presentation skills and a positive and result-oriented attitude? Then, it’s definitely a yes. Come on board and become a part of the tech world.
- Onboarding of newcomers in London
- Proper keeping and update of all employment related templates (meeting legal and business requirements)
- Building cooperation with payroll provider (ADP) and external legal consultants on HR Admin issues — payroll input data submission and payroll sheets verification on regular and variable pay; hirings, transfers / changes, exits support — managing vendors and ensuring the service level is met to ensure employees are paid correctly and in time
- Benefits administration in UK (submission/ removal of employees, participating in benefits set up/ renewal process etc)
- Coordinating cooperation with HR external vendors, including Employer of record
- Communication with and assistance to Company employees worldwide, HR Partners, managers in matters related to the Employee lifecycle. Work closely with HR Business Partner for Go to market team
- Working in service desk issues management system (JIRA) and HRIS
- Keeping global and local HR internal policies and procedures up to date, managing their implementation (foreign local and global ones), focus on developing the missing policies
- Being a center of expertise and assistance in building the knowledge database on matters related to employment, immigration, taxation and social security system in UK
- 3+ years of experience as HR Specialist/ HR Generalist, preferably in international environment
- Solid experience in Personnel Administration and / or Payroll in an international environment
- Profound knowledge in Labour Law (UK)
- Experience in immigration matters would be a plus
- Fluent English
- Advanced PC user (MS Office with emphasis on Excel and Word, Google Docs, any HR Admin system / HRIS)
- Excellent communication skills
- Fast in troubleshooting and escalations
- Solid organizational, project management and problem-solving skills
What's in it for you
- At Ciklum you will build your career in a proven successful high growth company with unique service offering on the market
- You will challenge conventional ways of working
- You will be a part of a learning ecosystem with access to training and self-development opportunities
- You will join a culture with a strong social responsibility
- You will be part of a creative and dynamic team that works to the highest ethical standards
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.