We are setting-up our new delivery hub in India (Chennai) and Ciklum is looking for a Senior HR Generalist to join our HR Enablement team on a full-time basis.
HR Enablement Team drives HR Compliance and Risk management, HR Policies and Procedures, Ciklum’s relocation process, headcount movements support, payroll process, new locations HR ops set up.
Key focuses are: client satisfaction, efficiency and scalability, standardization and digitalization.
- Provide complete HR support to the new location using the best practices and local responsiveness approach
- Drive and execute key HR processes and initiatives in location
- Contribute to and support the delivery of the HR strategy in line with business objectives
- Work in partnership with the Corporate HR Team to identify opportunities and areas of improvement to support organizational performance in line with business needs
- Guide and coach managers on employee relations and HR issues in line with Company policies, best practices and local law
- Partner with General Manager and other teams to seamlessly manage and execute Business deliverables
- Execute and advise on HR related topics, policies, labor conditions and social law in location, including HR compliance consultancy and implementation of required procedures, preparing HR reports, tracking changes in the local legislature and market
- Ensure high standard of HR service to employees, including assistance the cooperation with local payroll provider and social benefits vendors
- Advise on foreigners legalization, support and oversee of relocation processes
- Oversee of immigration vendor
- Support other roles within the HR team as required with other projects and operational issues
- Being a center of expertise and assistance in building the knowledge database on matters related to employment, immigration, taxation and social security system in India
- 5-7 years of experience in HR Generalist role
- Solid experience in personnel administration and payroll
- Profound knowledge in Indian Labor Law
- Fluent English
- Advanced PC user (MS Office with emphasis on Excel and Word, Google Docs, any HR Admin system / HRIS)
- Excellent communication skills
- Fast in troubleshooting and escalations
- Solid organizational, project management and problem-solving skills
What's in it for you
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company who gives you a platform to do amazing things
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Career and professional growth
- Unique working environment with variety of knowledge sharing opportunities
- Unique working environment with a friendly team and variety of knowledge sharing opportunities
In Ciklum you will be an expert within the international community of cool professionals, who are developing their talent by bringing real value.