Senior Hybris Developer
Ciklum is looking for a Senior Hybris Developer to join our team full-time in Poland.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Hybris Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the Swisscom.
As an experienced Senior Hybris Developer in our team, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining our Swiss client’s e-commerce platform using Java, SAP Hybris, and Angular (JS). You will work with a team of talented developers and collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality solutions that meet the needs of end clients.
- Develop, test, and maintain code for our e-commerce platform using Java, SAP Hybris, and Angular
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including project managers, designers, and other developers, to deliver high-quality solutions
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to other developers
- Continuously improve the quality of our codebase and development processes
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in e-commerce development
We know that sometimes, you can’t tick every box. We would still love to hear from you if you think you’re a good fit!
- Primary skills: Java, SAP Hybris, Angular (JS)
- Secondary skills: performance, security
- CI/CD: systems integration and build
- Quality Assurance: Testing, Quality Assurance (gates), Technical Backlog
- SDLC: Agile development experience
- Fluent English
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, life insurance and Multisport card
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy license, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our office in Gdansk or Wroclaw. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfill your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Join a well-established company and a strong team of professionals. Seize the perks of global opportunities, local approach and start-up spirit.
Boost your skills with modern stacks and industry-leading clients!
Enjoy what you do, do what you enjoy!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.