Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for a Senior Hybris Developer to join our Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
- Back-end development;
- Working with cloud-based platforms, microservice architecture;
- Taking part in the decision-making process in developing solution and application architecture;
- Code and Architectural review;
- Transform requirements to a set of various types of code tests;
- Communicate with PMs, engineers, architects, QA engineers and other colleagues and stakeholders;
- Proactive position in solution development, processes improvements;
- Working in an international distributed team in an Agile environment;
- Delivering the product roadmap and plannings;
- Ensure that the highest coding standards are met and write highly testable, automatable and performant code over the whole SDLC;
- Experience in software development for more than 5 years;
- Excellent knowledge in Computer Science, Computing Theory:
- Paradigm & Principles (OOP, SOLID, DDD);
- Database theory;
- Code testing practices;
- Architectural & Enterprise Patterns;
- Design patterns;
- Security patterns, computer security and networking vulnerability;
- Understanding of network interactions and protocols, conventions (REST), authentication and authorization standards and practices (oAuth);
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Java 8 /11 (more than 3 years);
- Excellent knowledge and experience with SAP Hybris (more than 2 years);
- Practical experience with:
- REST API development;
- Spring Boot Framework;
- Testing frameworks (Junit, BDD/Cucumber);
- RDBMS (e.g. Aurora, Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server) (more than 2 years);
- Key-value storages (e.g. Redis, Memcached);
- Messaging systems (e.g. RabbitMQ, AWS SQS, Apache Kafka);
- Cloud solutions (AWS);
- System integrations using JMS, web services and ETL tools;
- Version control systems (GIT);
- Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins);
- Builders (e.g. Ant, Maven, Gradle);
- Experience with:
- Creation software architecture and design of complex applications, platforms, microservices solutions;
- Agile software processes and technologies;
- Code Review process;
- Refactoring process;
- Troubleshooting, profiling, and debugging applications;
- Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence);
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Certifications on:
- SAP Hybris;
- Understanding of containerization and orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes, Swarm);
- Knowledge in Deployment patterns;
- Practical experience with:
- Search/indexing products (e.g. ElasticSearch, Solr);
- Provisioning tools (e.g. Terraform, Ansible);
- Quality tools (e.g. SonarQube);
- Positive attitude and proactive communication.
- Strong self-motivation, reliable and flexible team-player. High attention to details.
- Always seeking to improve processes and suggest better solutions.
- Working with new skill sets and continuously improving hard and soft skills.
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities;
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services;
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment;
- Professional skills development and training programs;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Client video presentation