Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for a Senior Hybris Developer to join our team on a full-time basis.
What do you need to know about our project?
- Fresh Hybris 1811 and regular migrations to newer versions
- Significantly customized B2C accelerator
- AWS based cloud solution with al lot of AWS services under the hood
- The team is mainly working on new features
- Joint team with our client with 100+ Hybris developers and 1000+ FTE working on the IT solution
- Less bureaucracy. we have a very flat or structure, so you are welcome to contact any manager directly. you will not be just a picture in messenger
- Highly skilled team with 4+ years of Hybris experience in average
We will pick up the best possible options together, depending on your backgrounds, areas where you would like to grow and our project needs. We have the following options to consider:
- Be part of a team which is doing exposure of our Hybris solution to additional regions. We currently have a different set of integrations on the new regions. So, your job would be to implement additional integrations and unify our existing protocols
- Be part of a team which is working on additional features to our current Prod solution for the UK and Nordic countries. You will focus on the implementation of improvements coming from the client’s business team
- Be part of the technical team who is working on technical improvements which will help us to deliver faster, provide better quality and expand boundaries of our current architecture
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Java 8 or higher (more than 5 years)
- Excellent knowledge and experience with SAP Hybris (more than 2 years)
- Hybris Core is a must
- Hybris CMS
- Experience with various approaches for 3rd party integration with Hybris
- Strong Intermediate English
- Certifications on:
- SAP Hybris
- Experience working as part of big (100+ FTE) distributed teams
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions Gdansk or Wroclaw
- Work from home/100% remote
- Private medical healthcare fully covered by Ciklum with a possibility to cover family members
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
- Parking space 50% covered by Ciklum
Client video presentation