Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
Our client is a proud subsidiary of the world’s biggest independent oil trader with 40 offices worldwide. For the last half-century, this oil trader has served the world’s energy markets efficiently and responsibly, now trading over seven million barrels of crude oil a day, and delivering energy products on a global scale.
Leveraging this credibility, considerable expertise and infrastructure in the world of oil, our client is making a move into the used car marketplace.
Merging the tech and auto worlds we are building the first of it’s kind start-up offering in the world. To deliver this vision, we have already brought on board some of the best in their field from around the world and now we are on the hunt to find the brightest and the best to scale and grow our teams. A unique opportunity has arisen for an Infrastructure Engineer to play a key role in building a new C2B2C/C2B2B online used car marketplace.
Our Infrastructure Engineer will work with our Solution Architect in the deployment and management of our Azure infrastructure for the various countries where we operate. Additionally with now have over 100 employees worldwide and as a result, this role will be essential in the management of our Office 365 and Dynamics 365 set-ups.
- Manage Azure Active Directory
- Plan, develop and maintain network infrastructure as well as VoIP solution Microsoft Teams.
- Be responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization.
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues.
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure.
- Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions.
- Azure Active Directory
- Office 365 / Teams
Candidate must have or be on the way of achieving the certification
- A skilled problem solver, able to understand highly complex problems and deliver elegantly simple solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – be a team player
- Fast learner, highly self-motivated, autodidact and well organized
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation