Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Cikum is looking for a Senior Internal Communications Specialist who will join us to create and drive forward the internal communication strategy for Ciklum. You will lead internal communications working with key business stakeholders to ensure clear and open communication about our business, our operational activities, and our people.
Success in this role requires clear and compelling writing in English, a talent for partnering with senior leaders, exceptional planning and execution of employee communications, and the ability to navigate a complex and rapidly evolving organization.
- Develop an internal communications strategy and ensure tactical delivery of internal communications including Workplace messages, emails, videos, newsletters, townhalls
- Craft messages and write communications that are accurate, concise, and tailored to the author and audience
- Build relationships with key internal stakeholders across the company to support various initiatives by understanding their needs and developing internal communication proposals that will achieve their objectives
- Lead and support when needed the production of communication collaterals, such as emails, social posts, video communications, presentations, etc. to be used by different levels of management
- Lead the organization of events, such as townhalls
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums
- Proactively anticipate and manage risks, use professional judgment to inform communication plans and crisis response strategies
- Create KPIs, metrics, and reporting processes to ensure employee communication is delivering greater overall value for the company
- 4+ years of corporate communications experience within a fast-paced corporate setting
- University Degree in English Philology, Journalism, PR, or a related discipline
- Strong writer with fluency in English who can help to translate information into compelling narratives
- Ability to seek out stories from employees and teams across the business is required
- Outstanding organizational, project management and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline and results-driven environment
- Strong interpersonal and excellent relationship-building skills, you should be able to convince and influence high level decision making
What's in it for you
- Possibility to work in a leading IT company
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Unique working environment with variety of knowledge sharing opportunities
- A hybrid work format: you can come to the office or work from any location convenient for you. We will provide you with all the necessary equipment
Client video presentation