On behalf of Finance Stack, Ciklum is looking for Senior IOS Developer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
You will be responsible for the development of our new IOS trading application which is aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile, tablet and apple watch.
Your primary focus will be development of the new iOS application and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
We are a multinational team of IT specialists who thrive on a challenge and are always looking for the next big thing. Our methodology is truly agile and we are as dynamic as it gets. We build Enterprise systems using the latest technologies.
- Design and build our core applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Ensure adherence to the highest code quality & organization
- Proficient with Swift
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Possessing an IT Qualification is preferred
- Working well autonomously, without close supervision, readiness to take responsibility
- Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills, both toward co-programmers and project manager
- Being innovative in his/her work
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.