With more than 9 million registered players, Lottoland is the most successful private online lottery company worldwide. We currently employ more than 350 people at 11 locations on 4 continents. The Financial Times has recently ranked Lottoland 128th in the FT1000 ranking of Europe's fastest growing companies. A record 90-million-euro win last year was officially confirmed by Guinness World Records as the world record for the highest online payout ever. And we are only at the beginning! We are one of the most innovative companies in the world and we’re confident that our newest products are set to revolutionise gaming.
At Lottoland, we´ve created our very own company culture which combines fun and thriving to be the best. Coding is our passion – you´ll recognize it in a second!
Our team in Malaga consists of 70+ developers – if you´re calling them IT Geeks, they´ll smile as they´re more than that. They can work miracles. Because we´re working one of the fastest-growing gambling platforms in Europe. In our office you´ll get an idea about us: We are stuffed with state-of-the-art technology and due to agile project methods our days are structured, but still exciting like nowhere else.
On behalf of Lottoland, Ciklum is looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join the Malaga team on a full-time basis.
Together, in a team of 70+ passionate geeks and a network of handpicked partners we take care of the whole software development process of Europe’s fastest-growing gambling platform. To support our development teams in Malaga, we are looking for Senior iOS Developer who is very experienced and passionate about software development, who love to push product development using state-of-the-art technology, and who have very high-quality standards.
As Senior iOS Developer you will work in a multi-disciplinary team maintain and ensuring our high standards of quality. No feature will leave for the live environment without your blessing.
- We are a native mobile passionate team focused on code quality and clean architectures.
- We value hunger for learning, knowledge sharing and ambition.
- We build complex applications using the new best methods and technologies.
- We encourage our team to share new ideas and innovate.
- You will work in an amazing atmosphere in a dynamic and highly qualified team.
- Be responsible for developing iOS native applications for Lottoland company;
- Develop new functionalities using the best practices in the iOS world;
- Develop unit test and UI tests;
- Define the best strategies for optimizing our existing applications;
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to create, design and ship new features;
- To be an important part in the decision making of the new functionalities;
- Provide maintenance of current applications.
- 4 years or more as iOS developer;
- Have published at least one or more apps to the App Store;
- Strong development experience in Swift and Objective C;
- Architectural patterns: Clean Code, MVC, MVP, VIPER;
- Profound experience with tools such as Xcode, Git, Cocoapods, Carthage;
- Knowledge of RESTful communication;
- Highly familiar with agile development and continuous integration/delivery tools;
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, analytical skills;
- Good English skills are a must;
- Enthusiastic about working in multi-disciplinary teams;
- Willingness to acquire new skills, out-of-the-box thinking;
- Passion and Eagerness to build the best gambling platform together with your team.
- Some experience in Android programming;
- Experience with tools such as IntelliJ IDEA, Maven.
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals;
- An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Continuous learning based on a training & development program;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Private health care.