On behalf of Lottoland, Ciklum is looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join our team full-time in Spain.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior iOS Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the Lottoland.
You will work in a multi-disciplinary team to maintain and ensure our high standards of quality. No feature will leave for the live environment without your blessing.
- We are a native mobile passionate team focused on code quality and clean architectures
- We value hunger for learning, knowledge sharing and ambition
- We build complex applications using the new best methods and technologies
- We encourage our team to share new ideas and innovate
- You will work in an amazing atmosphere in a dynamic and highly qualified team
- Be responsible for developing iOS native applications for Lottoland company
- Develop new functionalities using the best practices in the iOS world
- Develop unit test and UI tests
- Define the best strategies for optimizing our existing applications
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to create, design and ship new features
- To be an important part in the decision making of the new functionalities
- Provide maintenance of current applications
- 3 years or more as iOS developer
- Have published at least one or more apps to the App Store.
- Strong development experience in Swift
- Architectural patterns: Clean Swift, MVC, MVP
- Profound experience with tools such as Xcode, Git, Cocoapods
- Knowledge of RESTful communication
- Highly familiar with agile development and continuous integration/delivery tools
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, analytical skills
- Good English skills are a must
- Enthusiastic about working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Willingness to acquire new skills, out-of-the-box thinking
- Passion and Eagerness to build the best gambling platform together with your team
- Some experience in Android programming
- Experience with tools such as IntelliJ IDEA, Maven
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- An open culture defined by a passion for developing software, fun, and mutual respect
- State of the Art technology environment, leveraging to its full potential Swift and clean swift architecture
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and progressive career paths
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Tailored relocation packages to meet your needs to support your transition
Join a well-established company and a friendly team of professionals.
Seize the perks of global opportunities, local atmosphere and industry-leading clients.
We cant wait to get to know you!
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.