Ciklum is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our team full-time in Spain.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Java Backend Developer with DevOps experience, you will join an experienced team of Java Backend Developers. Your special responsibility will be the planning, implementation and maintenance of cloud infrastructure on Azure. In this role, you will have the opportunity to earn experience with various third-party systems and bring your deep DevOps expertise to the table.
Technologies you will work with:
- Java and Spring Boot
- Gitlab CI
- Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Grafana, Instana
- Harbour, Artefactory
- Setup and maintain our CI/CD pipelines
- Ensure our Postgres databases are optimally configured, secure and highly available
- Leverage Azure cloud resources to efficiently meet the application’s needs
- Monitor the EcoTrend systems using Instana and Grafana
- Working extensively on the seamless integration and interaction
- Application development support for our Java Spring Boot based microservices
- Share your passion for DevOps by coaching the team, so everyone feels enabled to frictionless operate the EcoTrend application together
- Deep knowledge of Kubernetes (k8s) and experience working with containerized applications
- Experience working with databases, preferably Postgres
- Expertise in Azure cloud infrastructure and associated services
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools such as Instana and Grafana
- Experience working in complex IT environments
- Sound application development skills, particularly in Java and Spring Boot
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- English language (proficient), committed to learn german (we offer free language trainings)
- A degree in computer science or equivalent hands-on work experience
- Certifications in relevant cloud native or DevOps technologies (f.e. k8s, Azure or AWS)
What's in it for you
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
- Flexibility: hybrid & 100% remote work opportunities, flexible work schedule
- Work-life: 23 vacation days & short Fridays
- Health: comprehensive company-paid medical insurance & 4 additional undocumented sick leave days
- Tailored education path: regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Opportunities: our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
Our Delivery Center in Malaga is one of the leading IT hubs in Andalusia – it provides an exceptional mix of vibrant tech talent community, wide-open access to learning and career advancement opportunities, hybrid / remote work setup & endless Mediterranean seashore summer.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.