Ciklum is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join the team on a full-time basis in India.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Java Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
- Back-end development to meet customer’s business needs and implement components according to modern software development environment (cloud-based platforms, microservice architecture, etc.)
- Taking part in the decision-making process in design application architecture, solution development, architecture and code review
- Develop and review feature design documents and provide inputs/update to specifications for the solution
- Design and implement a set of various types of tests (unit, integration, functional, etc)
- Proactive position in solution development, processes improvements
- Working in an international distributed team in an Agile environment
- Communicate with PMs, engineers, Architects, QA and other colleagues and stakeholders
- Delivering the product roadmap and plannings
- To use high coding standards, software best practices and write highly testable, automatable and performant code over the whole SDLC
- Experience in software development for more than 5 years
- Excellent knowledge in Computer Science, Computing Theory:
- Paradigm & Principles (OOP, SOLID, DDD, TDD, BDD)
- Database theory (RDBMS, NoSQL)
- Code testing practices
- Data structures
- Architectural, Enterprise and Design Patterns
- Deployment strategies
- Understanding of network interactions
- protocols( TCP, UDP, HTTP, gRPC )
- conventions (e.g. REST, RPC, GraphQL )
- authentication and authorization flows, standards and practices (e.g. oAuth2.0/OIDC, JWT, SAML, SSO)
- Good knowledge and experience in Java (more than 4 years)
- Practical commercial experience with:
- Web application frameworks (e.g. Spring Boot Framework, Micronaut) (more than 2 years
- Testing frameworks (e.g. JUnit, Mockito, Cucumber, Test Containers) (more than 2 years)
- ORM (e.g. Hibernate) (more than 2 years)
- RDBMS (e.g MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle) (more than 3 years)
- NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB, CouchDB)
- Search Engines (e.g. ElasticSearch, Apache Solr)
- Key-value storages (e.g. Redis, Memcached, Hazecast)
- Messaging systems (e.g. RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka, Active MQ)
- Web Servers(e.g. Tomcat, Jetty)
- Version control systems (GIT)
- Cloud solutions (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure)
- Containerisation ( e.g. Docker, Kubernetes )
- Profiling, troubleshooting, and debugging applications;
- Agile software processes and technologies
- Upper Intermediate English
- Certifications on:
- Spring Framework
- Cloud providers
- Delivery processes (SAFe, Agile, etc)
- Experience with Leading and Supporting medium to large size solution delivery projects
- Serverless architecture
- Infrastructure as a code (e.g. Terraform, Ansible)
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance and Mental Health programs.
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications.
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally.
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential.
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast- growing clients.
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.