Ciklum is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our team full-time in Pakistan.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Java Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
You will work with Java, Spring Boot, micronaut, Git, Spring, SQL, REST API, Test Driven Development; will work closely with Business Analyst's & Product Owners to refine user stories and requirements and Identify, prioritize and execute tasks within the software development life cycle; will mentor junior developers, work independently and proactively, looking for details and answers, and will be comfortable raising challenges and proposing software improvements.
It’s very much a “best tool for the job” mentality and our tech-stack is continually evolving but to give you a flavour of what we’re currently working with here are some of the tools we use:
Languages: Go, Java (micronaut), Swift, Kotlin, Python
Tools: Kubernetes, Terraform, Docker, Vault, Consul, istio, private cloud, concourse-CI, EFK, Prometheus, Grafana, Firebase
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD, Pair-Programming
About the Project:
You’ll be a part of an innovative digital banking product. The bank is pioneering new horizons for customers with a core mission to create a more financially literate society that can succeed in a thriving economy. This will be achieved by introducing smart financial solutions.
We will accelerate digitization and help to reach a cashless society. Providing financial solutions across industry value chains, we aim to support the growth of all sectors of the economy. By facilitating banking access to segments traditionally considered high-risk, we aim to promote financial inclusion. Using continuous Data Analysis in our AI Engine and our PFM solution, we will help our customers better spend and save money.
- Back-end development to meet end customer’s business needs and implement components according to modern software development environment (cloud-based platforms, microservice architecture, etc.)
- Taking part in the decision-making process in design application architecture, solution development, architecture and code review
- Develop and review feature design documents and provide inputs/update to specifications for the solution
- Design and implement a set of various types of tests (unit, integration, functional, etc)
- Proactive position in solution development, processes improvements
- Working in an international distributed team in an Agile environment
- Delivering the product roadmap and plannings
- Using high coding standards, software best practices and writing highly testable, automatable and performant code over the whole SDLC
- At least 5+ years of experience as Software Developer, working mainly in Java technologies
- Clean coding methodologies (SOLID, YAGNI)
- Spring MVC, micronaut
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Knowledge of security concepts
- Experience with K8s
- Working Knowledge of relational database concept
- SQL, REST API, Camel, Mockito – Junit (or other testing framework)
- Test Driven Development, Git, Tomcat, Maven
- Full stack development (database development, Java development, front end (web)
- NoSQL (Cassandra/Mongo)
- In-memory caches (Redis)
- Experience in ERP, Treasury, Core banking, Risk and Compliance
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Join our friendly team and seize the perks of global opportunities, a dynamic environment and well-known customers.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.