Senior Java Developer for Casumo (Kyiv)
The story of Casumo
In 2012 we set out to create a great gaming experience. We quickly realised that success in building a new product was co-dependent on designing a dynamic work environment and creating a culture in which a great product could flourish. To this day, our product is a result of these synergies and it’s what makes us unique.
The Casumo brand
We believe that when people are entertained, they become happier. And that’s the basis upon which the Casumo brand was built. We want our players to be proud of playing at Casumo and to feel like part of a fun-loving community that shares the same passion for quirky humour and play. We believe in winning hearts instead of winning customers and it’s our brand that enables us to make that happen.
On behalf of Casumo, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Casumo is agile so we expect you to take on a broad spectrum of tasks. Together we will work to realize our dreams and visions of how the world’s best gaming site should look and work. We are looking for developers who are driven and won’t say no to a challenge but also they have to care for what they do as we expect taking responsibility for the code written.
- You have an interest both in the big picture and for the small details, a key to work in our tightly knit team.
- You like freedom with responsibility and would feel comfortable in an environment of developer anarchy.
- You have a desire to take full ownership of features and code, from inception of ideas to deployment, maintenance and keeping it running.
- You appreciate the concepts and principles underlying open-source culture and good software development.
- You are a person who loves to play with code, understands the need of quality and cares about it
- You get curious when we say CQRS, Event Sourcing or MicroServices. Feels very comfortable in a Linux environment and working with tools like Git.
- It’s a plus if you have experience with transaction-heavy, distributed systems, messaging, MicroServices or tools such as MySQL, RabbitMQ, Docker, Spring, Dropwizard or Jenkins/TeamCity.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- A challenging function, with a lot of responsibility in a unique dynamic environment;
- Work with the latest technologies;
- Work with skilled and professional team mates. Collaborating together to create awesome games served to tens of millions of players;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Competitive salary.