Senior Java Developer for Ciklum New Client (Kyiv)
On behalf of our New Client, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
As a Developer you will be using the latest technologies in combination with modern tools to obtain the most efficient working environment. Together with the team you will be developing new plugins will provide the end-user with ability to develop automation tests code for mobile devices more easily , provide the ability to see the device reflection and control the devices.
Our New Client is the world’s leading provider of quality assurance tools for mobile DevOps, including test automation, manual testing, performance testing, load testing and monitoring for mobile applications, their tools support all mobile OS and integrate into all ALM environments (UFT/QTP, WebDriver (Selenium), Junit, Microsoft Visual Studio and Python)).cleint’s customer base of over 1000 enterprises customers includes 8 of the 10 largest banks worldwide, 3 of 5 top global healthcare companies and 8 of 10 top telecommunication companies in the world. Examples include Barclays, Westpac, Verizon, Fidelity, HSBC, Vodafone, Santander Bank, Home Depot, ANZ, Orange, Microsoft, Intel, DBS, Air Canada, Lufthansa, TD Bank and many more.
- Build the future of how the mobile tools will be operating;
- Design and develop IDE plugins, which will provide main UI for our product;
- Provide high quality development, going deep into technical and business logic;
- Work closely with R&D team in Israel;
- Implement new features and technical solutions (research if needed on new technologies);
- Solve challenges like Streaming of data over HTTP/S, Network latency, Integration of various languages;
- Mentor junior and middle developers, do code and design review.
- 5+ years of experience with Java, Java EE technologies;
- Ability to solve real problems and take on technical challenges;
- Strong experience with Intellij and Eclipse;
- Design Patterns knowledge;
- Experience in developing C/ C++ or C#
- High level of spoken English;
- Experience in coaching, mentoring, code review, leading – huge advantage;
- Agile, Scrum experience;
- A will to learn fast and go hand-in-hand with new technologies.
What's in it for you
- Working with one of the best R&D teams in Israel;
- Opportunity to work with a challenging combination of mobile and Devops tools;
- Business trips to sunny Israel;
- Exciting working environment in a global growth market
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Building the future of how the mobile tools will be operate.