Senior Java Developer – Cryptocurrency Trading Systems for AlgoTrader (Wroclaw)
AlgoTrader GmbH is the developer of an Algorithmic Trading Solution called AlgoTrader.
AlgoTrader lets trading firms automate complex, quantitative trading strategies in forex, options, futures, stocks, ETFs and commodities markets. We also support automated trading of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. The system is based on a robust, high-availability, low-latency architecture using state-of-the-art open source technology like Java, Spring, Hibernate, Esper (CEP), QuickFix/J, ActiveMQ, HTML 5, React JS, Bootstrap & Docker.
On behalf of AlgoTrader, Ciklum is looking for Senior Java Developer – Cryptocurrency Trading Systems to join our team in Wroclaw on full-time basis.
It’s an exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of an Agile team that develops cutting-edge quantitative trading systems.
You will be part of the AlgoTrader core development team. As a Senior Java Developer you complement the existing cross functional team. As the driving person you are closely working together with the team and the head of development to define and implement future releases of AlgoTrader.
- Design and implementation of future releases of AlgoTrader including key infrastructure components such as low latency order management, execution algorithms, smart order routing, event handling, big data management, messaging and business services;
- Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing of quantitative trading strategies based on client specific requirements;
- Close collaboration with product management, development team, head of development and customers;
- Following current industry trends and incorporating best practices into the solution.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in the Java enterprise environment;
- Master’s degree or higher in Mathematics, Engineering and/or Computer Science;
- Experience in the trading domain, preferably with quantitative trading strategies based on Stocks, Forex, Futures and/or Options;
- Experience with low-latency trading and algorithmic trading systems;
- Experience with agile methodology and test driven development;
- Experience in working in a distributed global environment.
- Very good knowledge of Java SE/EE;
- Very good knowledge of software patterns and architectural enterprise concepts;
- Strong experience in building multi-threaded & distributed systems;
- Hands-on experience with Spring, Hibernate & FIX Protocol;
- Good understanding of RDBMS (MySQL) and optionally Big Data;
- Hans-on experience with Maven, Git, Jenkins & Nexus;
- Very strong communication skills and fluency in English.
What's in it for you
- Work with best experts in a friendly atmosphere;
- Competitive salary;
- Possibility to work in a successful and highly innovative company;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office at BC SkyTower with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year;
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package.