We are a growing business line of Ciklum with currently 250 employees that delivers approximately 70 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 3-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
On behalf of Ciklum Solutions Team, we are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our Dnipro/Kharkov team on a full-time basis.
Our Client is an IT company that owns several products and does the whole cycle of Sales, Deployment, Customization, Education and Support for its products.
Client’s application is an application for automated processing and accounting of invoices. Prior to the start of the project, it is a mix of different modules, partially written as web applications and partially are Java applets based applications. Application is highly customizable and can be set up according to clients needs (invoices state flows, approval workflows, data elements – invoices attributes, permissions management, etc). Ciklum helps Client to move current application to WEB platform to support better customers` experience and support potential growth in new market segments by simplifying application
- Back-end development of new functionality;
- Code and Architectural review;
- Transform requirements to a set of various types of tests;
- Communicate with PMs, developers, DevOps, QA engineers and other colleagues and stakeholders;
- Proactive position in solution development, processes improvements;
- Delivering the product roadmap and planning for the future;
- Develop and implement server side components according to the existing event driven architectural approaches;
- Develop and review feature design documents and provide inputs/update to specifications for the solution;
- Handle complex problems that might arise during solution development and provide field support with creative and rapid solutions;
- Ensure that the highest coding standards are met and write highly testable, automatable and performant code over the whole SDLC.
- Excellent knowledge in computer science, database theory, code testing practices;
- Understanding of network interactions and protocols (e.g. OAuth 2.0 authentication and authorization), conventions (REST);
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Java 8 / 11;
- Troubleshooting and debugging Java applications;
- Practical experience with:
- REST API development;
- Java EE;
- Testing frameworks (e.g. JUnit, PowerMock, WiresMock);
- ORM (e.g. Hibernate);
- RDBMS (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL);
- Message broker systems (e.g. Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ);
- Cloud solutions (e.g. AWS, GCS);
- Web Servers;
- Continuous Integration;
- Version control systems (e.g. GIT).
- Experience with NoSQL (e.g. Mongodb, ElasticSearch);
- Understanding of orchestration and virtualization (Docker, Kubernetes);
- Key-value storages (e.g. Redis, Memcached).
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.