Senior Java Developer for Ciklum New Client (Dnipro)
We are a growing business line of Ciklum with currently 250 employees that delivers approximately 70 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 3-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
On behalf of Ciklum Solutions Team, we are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
Our Client provides interconnection solutions, enabling communications service providers and enterprises to discover, route and interact with their customers. The Client also supplies telecom data infrastructure solutions that allow communications service providers to manage all their internal network equipment information as well as interconnections with other networks.
Ciklum is building a team to work on a product called ‘Number Portability Clearing House’ (NPCH). NPCH helps facilitate the process of moving cellphone users numbers/profiles between network carriers. Network Carriers connect to the application to facilitate the automatic validation processes for the number transfer and port. The application effectively acts as a highly secure ‘clearing house’ between network carriers. NPCH has 1 instance in each country in which it is deployed, and currently it is deployed in 15 countries. NPCH is the market leader in this space, operating in all continents apart from Australia.
- Build Number Portability solutions to meet business needs including experimental design and consulting with other external/technology partners;
- Develop and implement server side components in J2EE based architecture including web services;
- Develop and review feature design documents and provide inputs/update to specifications for Number Portability product;
- Implement and test modification requests;
- Handle complex problems that may arise during solution implementation and field support providing creative and rapid solutions.
- Experience with Java 7;
- Knowledge and experience in the following languages and technologies: Apache/Tomcat, Application server (specifically JBoss);
- Practical experience with Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL;
- Practical experience with SOAP, XML and JSON protocol, Restful web services;
- Extensive knowledge of the Java Spring Framework;
- Familiarity with JSP;
- Ability to investigate and incorporate new technologies in line with product roadmap.
- Understanding and basic experience with AngularJS 4 along HTML 5, CSS/Bootstrap;
- Experience with Struts;
- Knowledge Unix, Linux operating systems, shell and Perl scripting is a plus;
- Large system performance modeling and testing is plus.
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities;
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services;
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment;
- Professional skills development and training programs;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.