Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Ciklum is building a team to work on various projects which primary goal to improve and automate the customer’s business processes, reduce time and efforts, required for various operations.
Our client is leading supplier of toll road software and architecture starting a new product for managing toll roads from scratch. The solution includes mobile application, back office and tolling services estimator. Also, a lot of integration with financial tools, tolling agencies, and payment methods are crucial for product success.
Ciklum team is going to play a leading role for the whole program management leading and coordinating efforts of several teams and vendors. Our entire team is going to concentrate its effort on integration with tolling agencies and enhancing real-time tolling service.
- Build the system Back End part to meet customer’s business needs;
- Develop and implement server side components according to the existing event driven architectural approaches;
- Develop and review feature design documents and provide inputs/update to specifications for the solution;
- Implement and test modification requests;
- Handle complex problems that may arise during solution implementation and field support providing creative and rapid solutions.
- Knowledge of Java 8 / 11;
- Experience in Spring Boot Framework;
- Experience in RESTful web services development
- Experience with AMQP (RabbitMQ);
- Knowledge of available AWS services and their usage;
- Knowledge in RDBMS, especially PostgreSQL;
- Experience with OAuth 2.0 authentication and authorization protocol;
- Proficient understanding of GIT version control system;
- Knowledge in Git flow and branch strategies;
- Fluent or upper-intermediate English.
- Experience with DynamoDB;
- Understanding Docker, LXC;
- Familiar with supporting App services in AWS environment.
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities;
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services;
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment;
- Professional skills development and training programs;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Client video presentation