At dreamIT, we´ve created our very own company culture which combines fun and thriving to be the best. Coding is our passion – you´ll recognize it in a second!
Our team consists of 30+ developers – if you´re calling them IT Geeks, they´ll smile as they´re more than that. They can work miracles. Because we´re working one of the fastest-growing gambling platforms in Europe. In our office in Hamburg-Ottensen you´ll get an idea about us: We are stuffed with state-of-the-art technology and due to agile project methods our days are structured, but still exciting like nowhere else.
On behalf of Lottoland, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join Malaga team on full-time basis.
- You plan, develop and improve the gambling platform with a very high degree of ownership (“you built it, you run it”) on a continuous delivery basis;
- You design and implement interfaces to other high availability systems;
- You evaluate the use of new technologies, architectures and frameworks;
- You collaborate closely with software architects, product owners and stakeholders;
- You support junior developers;
- You are a part of a highly collaborative agile process.
- Passion and Eagerness to build the best gambling platform together with your team;
- In-depth practical experience with OOP, design patterns, Java EE 7 (CDI, JSF, EJB, JAX-RS), databases (NoSQL) and data structures (4-5 years);
- Excellent understanding of complex software architecture;
- Profound experience with tools such as IntelliJ IDEA, git, Maven;
- Highly familiar with agile development and continuous delivery;
- High quality standards;
- Eagerness to work on topics like performance optimization, responsiveness, scaling and high availability;
- Enthusiastic about working in multi-disciplinary teams;
- Good English skills are a must;
- A completed degree in IT or a comparable course is desirable.
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals;
- An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect;
- State of the Art technology environment: Java EE7 (JSF2, CDI, JAX-RS, CSS3, HTML5), MongoDB, Glassfish, git, Maven, etc.;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Continuous learning based on a training & development program;
- Competitive salary.