Regdata SA was founded in Lausanne, Switzerland, in 2015 in order to offer clients a disruptive protection solution for sensitive data via a closed-source software solution. The Regdata Suite solution is the result of eight years of research and development on regulatory architecture and four years of software development. We are creating a software component suite that responds to modern demand for data anonymization and or encryption. It integrates perfectly with your applications and provides your information system with the anonymization and or encryption capacity it requires while adapting to your architecture and business needs.
On behalf of Regdata, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join the Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
- The employee will be in charge of writing Java applications, Java drivers and Java Web APIs in order modify and stream data flows in real time. This data flows can be HTML data streams or other format binary data streams as for instance Action Message Format over HTTP, MS-FSSHTTP, or other binary format streams over TCP;
- The employee will be in charge of writing Java integration layers in order to integrate with current .NET Core REGDATA RPS platform;
- The employee will be in charge of improving and maintaining the current Java REGDATA RPS platform 2.8, for instances which are already in production and for new implementations
- Code review tasks.
- Excellent knowledge of Java and Object Oriented programming (minimum 5 years of experience);
- At least 3 years’ experience in code review;
- Good mathematical and statistical skills;
- Strong knowledge Spring framework;
- Strong knowledge JPA framework;
- Strong understanding of REST APIs;
- Good Understanding of JSF;
- English communication skills (oral and written) –upper-intermediate;
- Good knowledge of IntelliJ Idea 2019.0.0 and above;
- Focused on quality of code;
- Very good problem-solving skills;
- Willing to work on binary data streams;
- Knowledge of Regex and HTML will be a plus.
- Excellent proactivity;
- Good problem solving and analytical skills;
- Good organization skills, ability to prioritize;
- Collaborative nature and ability to work within a team.
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client;
- Wealthy project with clear structure;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Possibility to learn different business domains;
- Dynamic and challenging tasks;
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
- European management style;
- Continuous self-improvement.