Regdata SA was founded in Lausanne, Switzerland, in 2015 in order to offer clients a disruptive protection solution for sensitive data via a closed-source software solution. The Regdata Suite solution is the result of eight years of research and development on regulatory architecture and four years of software development. We are creating a software component suite that responds to modern demand for data anonymization and or encryption. It integrates perfectly with your applications and provides your information system with the anonymization and or encryption capacity it requires while adapting to your architecture and business needs.
On behalf of Regdata, we are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join the Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
- The employee will be in charge of writing Java data protection applications in order to integrate with current .NET Core REGDATA RPS platform V 3.0
- The employee will be in charge of writing Java applications, Java drivers and Java Web APIs in order to modify and stream data flows in real time. This data flows can be HTML data streams or other format binary data streams as for instance Action Message Format over HTTP, MS-FSSHTTP or other binary format streams over TCP
- Excellent knowledge of Java and Object-oriented programming (minimum 5 years of experience)
- At least 1 year of experience in the design and in the implementation of Java application’s architectures
- Good mathematical and analytical skills
- English communication skills (oral and written) – upper-intermediate
- Good knowledge of IntelliJ IDEA 0.0 and above
- Focused on quality of code
- Strong understanding of REST APIs
- Knowledge of Regex and HTML will be a plus
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Willing to work on binary data streams
- Excellent proactivity.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good organization skills, ability to prioritize.
- Collaborative nature and ability to work within a team.
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client.
- Wealthy project with clear structure.
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
- Possibility to learn different business domains.
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- European management style.
- Continuous self-improvement.