On behalf of SmartBear, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
You will start a development of brand new product, and there is not a single line of code written right now. It’s a key initiative for the business and has visibility at the highest levels of management. The team will be building a “portal” that allows test asset management for our end users, similar to the way people use SharePoint for office documents, etc. All SmartBear product lines will interact with this portal that they are looking to build.
Picture yourself helping the world’s most recognized companies develop the world’s best applications.
Would you like to develop technology for an established, engaged and expanding user base that consists of the world’s leading technology companies? If this intrigues you, then as a Java Developer for SmartBear, you will build and shape front-end development practices on a tangible industry, a leading API development product with exposure to modern technology stacks and micro-services development tools.
SmartBear is a market leader and has won numerous, prestigious industry awards for its software solutions, including “Top Innovator and Leader in Software Development”. Our leaders are looking for culture add employees who want to grow with SmartBear and create dynamic careers. We care about the success of our employees and provide guidance and tools to help them grow their careers and succeed. We seek to continuously learn and evolve and strive to be the company of choice. We offer excellent employee benefits including competitive industry salaries, health insurance, dental insurance, Bike-to-Work Scheme and an attractive Pension Scheme.
Client’s website: https://smartbear.com/
- Tackle interesting challenges as we continue evolving our technology from the desktop to flexible, cloud-based solutions
- Build well designed, clean applications with solid technical foundations
- Participate in design and code reviews, develop, debug, or modify source code and unit tests
- Create and maintain technical and support documentation
- Work within a collaborative team of developers, testers, UX designers, and more, geographically spread across our different locations
- Write performance optimized code to service both 3rd party and our own front-end applications
- 5+ years of Java development experience
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and writing maintainable code
- Experience in modern version control systems such as Git & GitHub
- Experience designing and consuming web services (REST and SOAP APIs)
- Experience with RDBMS (E.g. Postgres) – schema / query design & implementation
- Proven ability to build and architect a new project from the ground up
- Knowledge of design patterns and performance best practices
- Agile development team experience
- Java 8 and latest features
- Knowledge of Docker and containerization
- Experience with NoSQL Databases (eg. MongoDB)
- Experience with Swagger specification and tooling
- AWS – nice to have
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Benefits including competitive industry salaries, health insurance, dental insurance, Bike-to-Work Scheme and an attractive Pension Scheme
- Office in Gulliver. Nice view in every weather