Stibo Systems is the global leader in Master Data Management (MDM) solutions. Over the past 30 years, we have helped growth-directed executive teams in the manufacturing, distribution, retail, travel and hospitality, automotive and grocery industries manage their technical and operational information on a global scale. Our client base of market-leading companies includes GE, KraftHeinz, Würth, Siemens, Walmart, Target & Fujitsu.
By linking product, supplier and other informational assets through an integrated process, our STEP platform streamlines the process of gathering, managing and sharing operational intelligence across the enterprise. This creates a single trusted source of strategic information and turns departmental knowledge into an enterprise-wide asset, resulting in increased profitability, reduced risk and enhanced agility.
We may be a rapidly growing company, but we are also a stable organization with a rich history. Our parent company, Stibo A/S, was founded in 1794 to serve the Royal House of Denmark and is still privately owned. (Yes, you could say that we are the world’s oldest software company!) We also believe in giving back. Stibo A/S is a foundation whose charter is to ensure the long-term development and survival of the company and contribute to the community. Since 1965, all company profits have been reinvested in the business and in charitable organizations throughout the world.
On behalf of Stibo Systems, Ciklum is looking for an experienced Senior Java Developer to join our team in Gdansk, Poland on a full-time basis.
Together with the remaining team of software developers and QA engineers in R&D, Your assignment will be to further develop the core part of one of the main solutions. You’ll become a part of the R&D department, where we use the principles of SCRUM quite intensively. You will join a team consisting of 3-4 experienced developers and 1 QA engineer.
As a technical expert you will have the chance to make a difference and feel the importance and relevance of the work you do, and there will constantly be a new exciting challenge to follow, while looking into the always very ambitious roadmap of Client’s software product.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science;
- 5+ years of experience in Java development;
- Knowledge of browser based application development (GWT, CSS, HTML5, Java Script);
- Knowledge of SQL and RDBMS (Oracle);
- Experience with XML, XSLT, and JSON;
- Some experience with server based architecture (parallelism, performance, scalability, security);
- Like the Agile approach to software development;
- Good communication skills in English;
- Experience with React.js is a plus.
- You have a flexible and proactive attitude and are able to work analytically even with tasks that are not very well defined;
- You want to get things done, and you are able to communicate in a constructive manner clarifying your knowledge to your colleagues in the team;
- At the same time, you have the courage to insist where you know you’re right and always aim at delivering high quality software ready for production.
What's in it for you
- Challenging job where you will get the opportunity to make a difference. The environment is professionally motivating and offers great chances for personal development as well, while your initiative and good ideas are very welcome;
- Possibility to work in a team where the well-being and professional development of each employee is vital and due to your performance you will be able to directly influence your career;
- Competitive salary;
- Core working hours starting between 8 and 10 am;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with own gym, showers, warm atmosphere and chill out areas –PlayStation 4, unlimited amount of coffee and tea are guaranteed ;
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops and standing desks);
- Private medical healthcare fully covered by Ciklum with a possibility to include your family in it;
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year;
- Multisport card 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package;
- Parking space 50% covered by Ciklum.
Client video presentation