On behalf of ISTA, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Java Engineer to join Malaga team on a full-time basis.
A dynamic, growing market, a supportive Top Employer and a diverse range of fulfilling roles await you at Ista, the global market player in energy data management. We offer a host of exciting and challenging opportunities to make the most of your talent and potential. Over 5,000 employees in 24 countries currently enjoy the passion for innovation and excellent benefits that characterizes our client. Would you like to work for them apply now. You are joining a successful team in a trendsetting industry. Agility and the ability to make quick decisions as well as an open communication display our corporate culture”.
- Develop software using the above technologies, and be able to adapt and learn new technologies in future projects
- Develop and use SOAP and REST web services for system integration
- Deliver full-stack solutions and feature implementations (from database to client interface, and not just parts of it)
- Understand complex business requirements and implement features based on them
- Work as part of a distributed team and communicate efficiently
- Work independently and self-directed, managing and taking responsibility for his own tasks and deadlines, communicating proactively whenever there are issues
- Prioritize issues that come up and respond proactively in a quick and efficient way, working on multiple tasks when necessary
- Solve complex problems, analyzing and finding the root cause across multiple systems and coordinating with colleagues from different teams.
- Work in Web applications for work order management (backed, frontend, Java).
- Work in Mobile integration gateway (backend, Java).
- Strong background in Java (3+ years)
- As we also have Microsoft projects (mainly app development), it would be a plus if the candidate is also familiar with Microsoft .NET technologies
- We are searching for flexible and polyvalent developers with the ability to familiarize oneself fast with new topics
- High level of English
- The following skills are not all mandatory but would be a plus:
- JSF (with PrimeFaces),
- Spring Boot,
- JPA (Hibernate),
- JBoss AS,
- Oracle DB
- App development:
- Microsoft .NET Framework:
- Experience with Universal apps
- UI technologies like: WPF, XAML
- Entity framework
What's in it for you
- Great team;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions;
- Your opinion matters;
- Agile spirit
- Great place to make products customers love;
- Competitive salary.