Zoomdata allows users to explore and gain insights from a wide variety of data sources, visualizing large datasets from various sources, relational and non-SQL. We turn data into knowledge, and we do it with an evolving, real-time perspective.
Zoomdata is an innovative company, based in Washington, D.C. focused on creating data analysis and data exploration BI web application platform. The company builds a data visualization platform that provides a simple, intuitive, and collaborative way to visually interact with data to solve business problems.
Zoomdata is funded by Marlin Equity Partners (“Marlin”), a global private equity firm with over $6.7 billion of capital under management.
On behalf of Zoomdata, a Logi Analytics Company, Ciklum is looking for Senior Java Engineer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
As part of a small and motivated team, you will focus on building microservices using modern approaches in design, testing, tooling, and development. Work in a friendly atmosphere with highly qualified professionals and people who care about team spirit and team results. Join Zoomdata’s extended team to build the product in the environment where Your innovation and ideas can make the difference. Contribute to frameworks selection, microservice extraction, and deployment in On-Premise and SAAS scenarios.
- Design, extract and apply best industry solutions to microservices
- Work on microservice unification, monitoring, fault tolerance
- Extend/test/maintain microservice REST API layer
- Work on efficient JPA/DAO/Service layer for metadata
- Perform load testing under different scenarios (multiple users, various service configuration, clustering)
- Focus on quality and scalable solutions, perform system performance tests and keep up with the baseline
- Spring framework and ecosystem
- Experience in designing and building production java systems that handle thousands of users
- REST API layer development and effective testing
- TDD and focus on testability
- Java 11, functional programming
- Ability to work without supervision
- Good written and spoken English
- Microservices experience (Spring Boot based)
- Frontend stack/frameworks experience, working in a vertical feature team
- HATEOAS and GraphQL
- Gradle, Maven, CI experience (Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Docker/Docker Compose/Kubernetes experience
- Zipkin/Open Tracing
- Sense of humor
What's in it for you
- Career advancement and leadership opportunities
- Tight English communications with US peers
- Motivated and distributed team of professionals
- Focus on unit and integration tests, continuous deployments, best development practices
- MacBook Pro
- Perfect office location and dedicated room. Regular team-building activities. Medical insurance.