AlgoTrader GmbH is the developer of an Algorithmic Trading Solution called AlgoTrader.
AlgoTrader lets trading firms automate complex, quantitative trading strategies in forex, options, futures, stocks, ETFs and commodities markets. We also support automated trading of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. The system is based on a robust, high-availability, low-latency architecture using state-of-the-art open source technology like Java, Spring, Hibernate, Esper (CEP), QuickFix/J, ActiveMQ, HTML 5, React JS, Bootstrap & Docker.
On behalf of AlgoTrader, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Java/Full Stack Developer based in Poland, preferably in Wroclaw or Poznan to join our team on a full-time basis.
As a Senior Java Developer, you will design and implement strategic features for our core product AlgoTrader and quantitative trading strategies for our clients.
- Design and implementation of future releases of AlgoTrader including key infrastructure components such as low latency order management, execution algorithms, smart order routing, event handling, big data management, messaging and business services
- Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing of quantitative trading strategies based on client specific requirements
- Close collaboration with product management, development team, head of development and customers Following current industry trends and incorporating best practices into the solution
Knowledge & experience:
- MUST HAVE: Experience in the trading domain, preferably with quantitative trading strategies based on Stocks, Forex, Futures, Options and/or Cryptocurrencies
- Experience with algorithmic trading systems and low-latency trading
- Master’s degree or higher in Mathematics, Engineering and/or Computer Science
- At least 5 years of hands-on professional experience in the Java enterprise environment
- Experience with agile and test driven development
- Experience in working in a distributed global environment
- MUST HAVE: Very good expertise in the Java SE/EE
- Very good expertise in software patterns and architectural enterprise concepts
- Very good expertise in building multi-threaded & distributed systems
- Hands-on experience with Spring, Hibernate & FIX Protocol
- Good understanding of RDBMS and optionally Big Data
- Hands-on experience with Maven, Git, Jenkins & Nexus
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English
What's in it for you
- An amazing work environment, where you can really make a difference
- Interesting tasks, challenging your wit
- A deluxe, modern office in the center of Wroclaw or Poznan.
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops, 2 monitors and standing desks)
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to include your family
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
- Parking space, 50% covered by Ciklum
Client video presentation