On behalf of Pupil, Ciklum is looking for Senior Java Full Stack Developer to join our Kyiv team on a fulltime basis.
Are you looking to make your mark on a remarkable new product? One that will potentially be seen and experienced by lots of users? Are you someone that would love to work at the forefront of spatial technology and help build immersive VR experiences on a truly creative platform?
We’re on the lookout for Full Stack Developers to join our small multi-functional engineering team and be part of a fast-growing, fully funded startup. We’re after people who are enthusiastic, passionate about technology and love getting features into production.
We work with a range of demanding professionals to provide services that contribute to their business operations so we need an excellent team to help our customers solve their problems. You’ll be working on products to make the lives of our customers, and their clients, easier than ever.
Pupil is a spatial technology company. We capture and publish 3D information about real-world interiors on an industrial scale. Our technology is raising standards of practice around the globe and transforming industries by digitising the world’s interiors with new levels of accuracy and consistency.
Pupil’s first product, Spec, is building the new standard for the residential property industry, offering property professionals an all-in-one solution for creating accurate, feature-rich marketing assets.
Pupil is a place for those who think big and want to create extraordinary things. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and we foster a culture where we are constantly learning, evolving and collaborating to reach our bold ambitions. We’re growing fast and are always looking for exceptional talent.
Please visit pupil.co and spec.co to find out more.
- Develop back end services using Java and the AWS stack
- Develop front end services using React
- Support and improve the continuous delivery process
- Take ownership of the software you build, from analysis to production and support
- Support and work with other developers to ensure standards stay high and keep getting higher
- Be an active member of the development team, improving the code base and suggesting new tools, technologies and ways of working
- Work with the Product Owner and the Stream Lead to prioritise features and improvements
- 4+ years of experience as developer
- Strong knowledge of Java
- Experience with React or another front end framework (Angular, Vue)
- Ambition and a hunger for growth and development
- Working knowledge of cloud platforms
- Spring boot knowledge
- AWS Knowledge
- You should be someone smart, motivated and organised who gets things done.
- You have ideas about everything we do and you’re not afraid to stand up for yourself – whilst respecting others of course.
- You love a startup environment, because you like the idea of owning what you work on and doing a bit of everything.
- You’re constantly thinking “could this be better?”.
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
- Unique working environment where you will have a chance to communicate and work directly with clients;
- Competitive salary;
- Career and professional growth;
- Possibility to work for a big, global and successful company;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions;
- Ability to improve English communication skills by working in a diverse and distributed team of professionals and meeting with customers.