Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of Agile team that develops modern hi-tech web applications. We use best practices and create new solutions and approaches. Our passion is about programming, learning and sharing knowledge and experience. And to be on the cutting edge of technology.
We provide an expert vision for client requests using technology standards and the best solutions. Working as an outsource team we build and develop our team to fit growing IT market requirements. We support long-term projects and fast start-ups. Considering bench opportunity we encourage our team to learn new technologies and apply them on real projects.
Client – the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. Client provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services worldwide.
- Create and maintain modern interfaces according to unit standards
- Code Quality. Follow and improve code quality standards. Use industry best practices of development processes & tools
- Software Design. Create and review software feature design documents and provide the solution
- Analyze and Estimate. Perform technical assessment of UI mockups/wireframes to ensure the possibility of their implementation within reasonable time
- Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving front-end technologies
- Be proactive in communication with team members and client
- Mentorship of junior colleagues
You can name examples of use in different contexts. Are guided by best-practices and specifications of such skills:
- HTML/CSS. Preprocessors, Methodologies
- Core, Performance
- Application state management
- Package management, Module bundling
- Components, Directives, Routing, Services, Forms, Testing, Pipes, HttpClient
- RxJS, NgRx
- Observable, Decorator
- HTTP, REST API
- Design patterns, OOP, Development principles
- Software testing. Approaches, testing types
- Intermediate English
- Understanding of Scrum process
You should have an idea of the subject and its parts. Can explain. Has experience of use of such skills:
- Other mainstream frameworks like a React, Vue, React Native, Ionic, Node.js
- GitlabCI, TravisCI
- Familiar with UX concepts such as Information Architecture
- Diligent, responsible, communicative, proactive
- Strong & clear communication skills
- Good team player
- Willing to improve professional knowledge
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation