We are a growing business line of Ciklum with currently 250 employees that delivers approximately 70 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 3-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
Our client delivers IT solutions to Invoice Scanning, Secure Mail and Blanket self-service solutions for private and public companies. More than 150 companies and organizations use our systems for streamlining daily workflows.
- Creating and maintain modern interfaces;
- Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving front-end technologies;
- Communicate with developers, designers and customers;
- Perform technical assessment of UI mockups/wireframes to ensure the possibility of their implementation within reasonable time;
- Be a part to a positive and fun team environment;
- Experience with modern MV* frameworks / libraries for SPAs like AngularJS and etc.
- Experience with Angular 4 or 2 is a must;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Knowledge of build tooling such as npm, gulp, Webpack;
- Experience with unit testing and development processes like TDD / BDD;
- You know how functional programming works, OOP not just three letters for you;
- You know how to create modular and testable code;
- Emerging web standards such as web components, shadow DOM;
- Experience with CSS precompilers like SASS/SCSS or LESS;
- Familiar with UX concepts such as Information Architecture;
- Diligent, responsible, communicative, proactive;
- Good team player;
- Willing to improve professional knowledge;
- Experience with GIT;
- JIRA, Confluence usage experience.