We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As Frontend Engineer – Digital Service Platform, you are responsible to implement new requirements (user stories) in our customer self- service portal. Specifically focused on our Angular frontends (Micro frontends, integrated using module federation). Alongside with Java based services, resulting in self-contained systems deployed using DevOps practices and running on Kubernetes. Individual tasks include:
- Taking over frontend development responsibilities within a squad of our Agile at Scale organization and closely align with peers from your Chapter
- Further development of our customer portal, a self-developed Java-based web application with Angular frontends
- Performing developer testing and supporting test automation
- Embracing agile values and principles and contributing to the implementation of our Scrum-based workflow
- Experience in best practice development and architecture patterns such as clean coding, modular design, and continuous integration/delivery
- Understanding of deployment strategies and the setup, maintenance, and operation of virtualized infrastructure (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Knowledge and experience in test automation
- Fluent in English. German is a plus
- Profound knowledge of Scrum, supplemented by an understanding of scaled agile models
- Team player with strong communication skills and an independent and results-oriented work approach
- Strong willingness to learn, openness to new topics, and an agile mindset complete your profile
What's in it for you
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Flexibility: hybrid & 100% remote work opportunities, flexible work schedule
Work-life: 23 vacation days & short Fridays
Health: comprehensive company-paid medical insurance & 4 additional undocumented sick leave days
Tailored education path: regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), language courses and company-paid certifications
Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
Opportunities: our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
Our Delivery Center in Malaga is one of the leading IT hubs in Andalusia – it provides an exceptional mix of vibrant tech talent community, wide-open access to learning and career advancement opportunities, hybrid / remote work setup & endless Mediterranean seashore summer.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We cant wait to see you at Ciklum.