We are a growing business line of Ciklum with currently 250 employees that delivers approximately 70 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 3-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
On behalf of Ciklum, Solutions JS Team, we are looking for a strong Front End (Angular) Developer to join our team on full-time basis.
Our Customer is a leading venture capital firm that analyse start-ups all around the world to identify the most successful companies for further investments.
The project primary goal is to make the process more efficient by improving key elements such as communications between the portfolio companies’ reporters, investment portfolio analysts and management; providing reliable data storage and access to the data; reducing time and efforts needed to create graphic reports for investment portfolio.
- Creating and maintain modern interfaces;
- Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving front-end technologies;
- Communicate with developers, designers and customers;
- Perform technical assessment of UI mockups/wireframes to ensure the possibility of their implementation within reasonable time;
- Be a part to a positive and fun team environment.
- Experience with modern MV* frameworks / libraries for SPAs like Angular and etc.
- Experience with Angular 2/4 is a must;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Knowledge of build tooling such as npm, gulp, Webpack;
- Experience with unit testing and development processes like TDD / BDD;
- You know how functional programming works, OOP not just three letters for you;
- You know how to create modular and testable code.
- Emerging web standards such as web components, shadow DOM;
- Experience with CSS precompilers like SASS/SCSS or LESS;
- Familiar with UX concepts such as Information Architecture;
- Diligent, responsible, communicative, proactive;
- Good team player;
- Willing to improve professional knowledge;
- Experience with GIT;
- JIRA, Confluence usage experience.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditi